Hi all, Requesting a quick edit on 4 images. Need swift edit please. Thanks,

simpson7647

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, Im after an edit on 4 images for my website and hope to find someone on here to complete the work.
I Have the 4 images displayed below with a 5th Underneath.

For images 1 to 4, I would like the Headlight cut out and pasted over image number 5 so that it's looks real and like it's meant to be ther.
This will end up 5 photo's looking exactly the same apart from the light colour.

Please let me know if your interested in completing this and I'm looking for a swift turnaround and it's not going to be too much work for someone I believe.

Please let me know what you would charge to complete the job too.

1- Light Blue

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2- Light Yellow

3- Dark Yellow

4- Clear

5- Smoked (background to be used)

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan

You again with the head lights.

Hi DiskoJoe,

hmm yes.. me again with the headlights.

You should try editing them yourself. Not being mean. When I first got on this site I was terrified to edit my own stuff and tried having other people to do it for me. One day I finally sucked it up and started editing and now I find it a lot of fun!

Good luck with that.

Does this Quality seem reasonable?
Sorry for the black brush in the centre, It's so it cant be copied from the page.

Like this?-

your lines are not even at all check the cerve of the top of the headlight
Edit: scratch that the original is not that different lol. (proceeds to stand in corner )

hey simpson i will give it a go for the same price as you paid last time. (already started)

Last edited:
You should try editing them yourself. Not being mean. When I first got on this site I was terrified to edit my own stuff and tried having other people to do it for me. One day I finally sucked it up and started editing and now I find it a lot of fun!

Thanks for the reply, I have bad quick goes with free software like paint.net with limited success. Ive got adobe illustrator which im sure most of you use to edit although only know the basics with it.
I will start to edit myself i believe when I have a little free time but very busy at the moment so would rather hire someone to do it :)

Thanks,

Thanks all for the replies and for your time but the edit has been completed.

Thanks,

*moving to Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery*

Most reactions

Back