Hi all

lawmarks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm Larry from just north of Columbus Ohio. I've been taking pics for a long time but never really progressed beyond the snap shot stage. I'd really like to take this hobby to a higher level and improve my photography. I'm also interested in astronomy and would like to start taking astro-photographs fairly soon.

I'm an airline pilot for a job so I travel around the country all the time. I'll intermittently take my camera with me but not as much as I would like. I'm planning on doing that more and getting out on some of my longer overnights to do some photography. I don't have access to a car on these overnights unless I rent one but sometimes we stay downtown in the heart of the cities that we stay in so that should give me some good opportunities.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot and having fun.

Larry

Hi all,

I'm Larry from just north of Columbus Ohio. I've been taking pics for a long time but never really progressed beyond the snap shot stage. I'd really like to take this hobby to a higher level and improve my photography. I'm also interested in astronomy and would like to start taking astro-photographs fairly soon.

I'm an airline pilot for a job so I travel around the country all the time. I'll intermittently take my camera with me but not as much as I would like. I'm planning on doing that more and getting out on some of my longer overnights to do some photography. I don't have access to a car on these overnights unless I rent one but sometimes we stay downtown in the heart of the cities that we stay in so that should give me some good opportunities.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot and having fun.

Larry

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

New Topics

Back