Hi, C&C my night shots please

vd853

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For most of them I did crop, some sharpening, curve, and noise adjustments. The cityscape ones have perspective adjustments. They were all taken with my 50mm.

4298138618_a82be6b137_b.jpg

4298123790_ceb94c5a42_b.jpg

4297368238_5c012bbdd7_b.jpg

4281206834_40435e3e05_b.jpg

4280457049_dc2bfd9225_b.jpg

sickkk pictures. #3 is win! the last one is good but personally dnt hit on much subject matter wise. ... the first 4 are awesome! nice set!

SUSHI!!!

Also love pic #3 - very symmetrical, yet the lamp post on the right makes it not entirely symmetric.

Beautiful shots! I have the same problem when i try to get the moon in one of my photographs, it just doesn't seem to work out. For the first two images, i think if you play around with the 'curves' a little more you'll be able to get a nice close-to-black sky which will enhance the city lights.

For the first photo, try this - Duplicate the layer>set the copied layer to overlay (Just a suggestion..)

Other than that I love them all! Well done.

Awesome pictures. #3 is my favorite. I need to go test out my 50mm now lol.

Number 3 made me really stop and look. Truly awesome bridge picture! I wish that first lamp weren't so close to the camera though. Almost grabs too much of the attention. Just my opinion though. I'm going to be searching for my bridge tonight though lol

Number 3 is a winner! I like how the lamp breaks the symmetry and the colors are great. Amazing shot

Great composition in 1 and 2 it's very good too. Love them

4-5 are ok, but I not crazy about them

I have to agree with no. 3. It really grabbed me. It has a dreamy quality to it that I liked.

Beautiful shots! I have the same problem when i try to get the moon in one of my photographs, it just doesn't seem to work out. For the first two images, i think if you play around with the 'curves' a little more you'll be able to get a nice close-to-black sky which will enhance the city lights.

For the first photo, try this - Duplicate the layer>set the copied layer to overlay (Just a suggestion..)

Other than that I love them all! Well done.

I already tried that and the buildings became very underexposed. However, it will probably work if I very carefully mask out the buildings and feather out the moon, then curve/color/expose the sky, but that just takes way too long to do.

nice photos. I think the first two are kind of boring but the bridge one = win!

Where is that? That's one huge ****ing city.

Try messing around with the colour balances in post processing a bit. 3 is fantastic.
4 would be nice if you focused on the table and chairs rather than outside though, I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back