Hi from BC!

wolfsoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! My name is Jordan (though I am female), and I'm a dog groomer/breeder/handler in Kelowna (Okanagan Valley), BC, Canada.

I have an Olympus evolt e500 and a Canon powershot A95. I always take pictures for people at dog shows/trials and often take friends' dogs out to take pictures of them, so I've decided to make a business out of it and take candid pictures at shows and trials and put them on my website, so the owners/handlers may order them. Only right now my camera is frustrating me! I posted a thread about it in the Beginners Forum.

Anyways, hopefully this site will be a very good source of information and inspiration for me! :)

Jordan

Hi Jordan! It seems you have a very rewarding experience in your new business. Welcome aboard.

Hi :) Good luck with your new venture!

Hi Jordan, and welcome to the forum. We have a Jordan who is big in the U.K. and somewhere else but that's another story. :)

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you could make some good money in the pet photography market if you do it right. I'll be keen to know how it goes for you. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back