Hi from Washington DC!

alwaysbored786

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!

First off, im a full time college student, currently working as an intern at a software company doing their IT support. Most of my money goes to paying for school and my car, leaving very little for photography :(.

Im glad to finally join this forum after lurking for a little bit. Im an amateur photographer, its mainly a hobby for me; fun and expensive hah.

I love to do portraits and automotive photography, thats what i mainly focus on at least :).

Well i've been shooting for about 2-3 years, i first had a d40 for 2 years than recently picked up a d90, the first two years i was not serious at all, just using a basic kit lens and auto mode, so i've only actually learned the majority of my skills in the last few months.

Anyways, i hope to learn a lot from everyone on the forum, im sure its a great community!

welcome to the forum. i'm also in NOVA. post some photos here we'll check em out. Any questions, PM me directly. Post pictures in the beginner sections you'll get most C&C there.

Here are some basic pictures i've taken with my current set up. Most of these are from when i had the camera for less than a week. All C & C is welcome, i have my flame suit on :D

DSC_0309.JPG

DSC_0296.JPG

DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_1010.JPG

DSC_1516.JPG

DSC_0306.JPG

DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

This one was with the D40 and kit lens:
DSC_1456.JPG

Most reactions

Back