hi guys

: ) any comment?

Hello, welcome to TPF.

It looks like you have some good photos there, but they're displayed rather small so it is hard to tell.

When you say you need ideas on how to market this, what sort of audience are you going for? I can't read the text on the page, so are you trying to sell your photos, or just get traffic to your gadget?

about the size -it's a gadget/widget , that people can put in their web blogs or igoogle that way i chose this size ...

i'm asking for ideas to get more traffic, this gadget is already in igoogle directory - in good position, about the audience i think it's can be any one that like this kind of images

thanks again

So you're saying you'd like others to post your gadget, with your photos, on their blogs?

that if you want to use this gadget you can
i don't think that my audience is photographers (they'll probably prefer their own images)
just wanted some ideas how to get more traffic to this gadget
thanks

I don't really know how you might go about doing that. I've never really thought about posting someone else's photos on my own pages, so I don't know what might attract me to a gadget like that. Sorry, and good luck.

They are beautiful, but they are rather small. I also could not read the text but they were lovely photos........Very well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back