Hi I'm a Noob

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Salleh & New here. I've been a silent reader & watcher at this forum. so at last i took a courage to join & show you guys my pics. which is in the Landscape&Nature gallery.

Hmm, SOmething abt me. I like photography since i was a kid & i love fishing too. so kind stuck to it. but i couldnt take a good potrait picture. all will come out bad. even my family & frens commented that its bad. so i tried taking nature pics & landscape. which is alright to me. coz i manage to put something i like. at least there will be no human pictures & i will not be taking more bad remarks. but i take every comments as a learning step.

I also have one problem, my hand always trembling, so i sometimes whenever i focus on a picture, i will start to tremble till the picture that i took turn blurry. one incident is on my Best fren Engagement Party, she wanted me to become a photographer for her. which i took all her pics & the family pics. and at last all turn out BLURRED :( . My fren told me to give up on photography to avoid emberrasing myself. but i didnt give up.

So i'm here now & i'm still taking pictures. thanks to the New Panasonic Lumix that i bought. every picture that i took turn out nice.

So this is me. i joined this forum is because i saw all of the forumers here are experts! i love every pictures that u guys took.Hope i will get more knowledge from you guys. THANKS!

Welcome to TPF! :D

I'm glad you were able to find a way to keep taking pictures, despite your tremor problem. I was also going to suggest using a tripod as much as possible. You should never let anything get in the way of enjoying photography!

Have fun. :)

Welcome to tpf!

Welcome Salleh!

Welcome to TPF.
Sounds like your camera shake is a combination of nerves and not holding the camera properly. Building confidence can help and here is a good place for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back