What's new

Hi I'm new first post

writer45

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi:

My name is John McGowan and I'm a professional photographer from Lexington, KY. This is one of my favorites from a recent shoot.

John

file.jpg
 
Hi John! Welcome to the forum.
Great photo, they look very relaxed and great idea to have the dogs in the photo. Nice job, I'm sure they will love it if they haven't seen it already.
 
Nice first post John. That Grey and White dog is funny looking but hey I have a pink ass!
 
Well........that's putting a face on it. Very nice shot, it says a lot. ron
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom