Hi

bronzeo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagemakerart.com
I'm new to the group and need to introduce myself. I'm not really new to photography, but certainly could use a lot of help from time to time. I'm an artist by trade, so perhaps I can be of help in that department. My main webpage is
http://www.imagemakerart.com

I'm getting a new 10D Canon for Xmas, and am pretty exited about that. My hopes are that my interests in photography will resurface with this new equiptment. When digital came on the scene, it was so handy that it virtually replaced my SLRs. That of course with many limitations, so my interest declined from it's peak. It became just a tool for me, and with Digital SLRs way up in the 1000s of dollars, was bound to keep it that way for me. I certainly hope that this new equiptment will provide me a new spark of interest, as lazyness sure took over last round.

I'm adding a shot of one of my personal shot favorites. Kind of simple, but has a great mood attached to it. So. Carolina beach early morning. I call it Good Morning......

beach.jpg
[/url]

Yeah I like that, Maybe it could have been stronger if there was less cloud cover, but having said that I like tho cool blue tones that the image shows.

Welcome to the forum! I'm jealous of your future 10D I think the canon 10 or 20D cameras are my dream camera right now! Maybe one day!

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back