Hibiscus

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rework of an earlier post.

$9441782322_5fbbbdac04_o.jpg

I like it, have you tried removing/cloning out the leaf? I feel like the sharp contrast between pink and pure black would look nice. It looks nice as is, but I'm just curious if it could look better.

Unfortunately, it then just looks like a flower floating in a black abyss...I think the leaf helps to ground it into a bit of reality without being overpowering. For me, the natural compliment of green and red works to connect the two segments into one composition.

Unfortunately, it then just looks like a flower floating in a black abyss...I think the leaf helps to ground it into a bit of reality without being overpowering. For me, the natural compliment of green and red works to connect the two segments into one composition.

Agree. Nice shot. Perhaps a touch underexposed? Or is it just me..

I can agree with that as well, just a bit of my creative nonsense.

Agree. Nice shot. Perhaps a touch underexposed? Or is it just me..

Have to take another look at the histogram, but I think it is pretty spot on. It did have a bit of overexposure on the highlights but I was able to single those out and tone them down significantly. It's possible that is what is throwing your eye a bit.

It's not under exposed on my end and looks perfect.Great shot the pink flower just pops with the dark back.

Beautiful. The colours are presented so well and the DoF is perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back