Hidden Members?

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What the hell does "hidden" member mean? I'm sure it's a Mod thing but why even tell us? And where are you HIDING?!!!!!!!???!?!?!

(Hertz or ferny before you guys even go there... :spank: )

I think that anyone can choose to keep their on-line status hidden.

I don't know why.

Big Mike said:
I think that anyone can choose to keep their on-line status hidden.

I don't know why.

Really? How?...is it in profile...brb

I was going to make a comment about button flies, until I saw your spank. :(

You can select to have yourself hidden from the log-in screen. What it does is stop you from showing up in the "users currently on the forums/browsing this thread" bits. So you're hidden from view. The mods and admins can still see you though. You show up in italics to them.

If you go into your profile, you'll see a thing that says something about being hidden...or something like that...if you click "yes" you won't show up as being on line.

Ah... KEWL... thanks for the info guys. I thought maybe it was the man watching us....wait it still might be. :shock:

Can Mods and Admin be invisible when surfing the forum?

No. There isn't any water so they can't surf. But they can hide themselves from showing up when they browse the forums.

Yes, they can...MD did it all day after he told us he was never posting again...so he could watch the replies and laugh like a mad-man.

eeeekkkkk!!!!!! so they could be watching us right now!!!! PPPSSSTTTTTTT!!! FERNY!! Man I surprised we haven't been axed. :lol: We i guess it's nice of them to make themselves visible sometimes...so are they in their physical state then and are at their weakest ...so if we were to revolt it would be best done when they are ALL visible......err...for future reference....how many mods and admin are there? :wink:

core_17 said:
Yes, they can...MD did it all day after he told us he was never posting again...so he could watch the replies and laugh like a mad-man.

Thats sneaky, but really funny!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
core_17 said:

I wonder what else he does when no one is looking?:shock:

aggiezach said:
core_17 said:

leave it to corry to expose the master at his game. thanks dork. :wink:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back