What's new

Hideous Entropy II

Ysarex91 85

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trips with the wife to the antique mall are so much better when I take along a camera. I look forward to going along now!

Joe


You can find the perfect table lamp. Is this not the most delicious green you've ever seen? And that shade belongs in an Art museum!

$14283208907_7f7e06be0d_o.webp

Quirky cultural icons abound! You can almost smell the south sea breeze!

$14283038979_3170275fe3_o.webp

There's so much to spark the imagination, and even give you disturbing dreams!

$14469656635_54461fcbf4_o.webp

edit: I'm saving the paint-by-number matador for later, maybe tomorrow.
 
Then, there's the old timey racist stuff... Whooo boy. One of our local antique malls has a ton of that crap. Never sells. Hmm, I wonder why....

That lamp would look perfect in not my living room!
 
:mrgreen: Three good reasons why I stay as far away from those places as I can - even with a camera. :mrgreen: :confused: :mrgreen:

WesternGuy
 
That lamp is sweet!
Those doll heads are awesome. They could make for a good creepy shot.
 
Then, there's the old timey racist stuff... Whooo boy. One of our local antique malls has a ton of that crap. Never sells. Hmm, I wonder why....

That lamp would look perfect in not my living room!
If that "old timey racist stuff" is original, I believe there is big time collector interest in it, even more so by black collectors.
 
Ok, these I absolutely love. Suddenly my own life seems quite.. well, normal/pedestrian by comparison. Wow.

If you simply must have something you see there--just a small handling fee and I'll have it on the way to you.

Mishele, I'm sure that lamp is a hot item. Say the word and I'll run over and pick it up.

How about some fine art for the wall?

Joe


You can't go wrong with a classic theme original oil:


14286588767_867ecd0c57_o.jpg



It's not signed but I think this is from Georgia O'Keefe's little know 3D period. The place isn't called Treasure Island without good reason!


14286445968_01a2097ee6_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom