Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #1
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 20, 2008 #2 Very nice. Great capture. A bit different subject for you?
Efergoh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 799 Reaction score 2 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah....believe it or not, I'm getting tired of shooting nudes in the studio. Everything was starting to look the same, I had to escape.
Yeah....believe it or not, I'm getting tired of shooting nudes in the studio. Everything was starting to look the same, I had to escape.