What's new

High Desert

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mojave Desert at 5,000 ft elevation
599-qr-r0328-27xsq.jpg

-
 
Last edited:
It is well processed...looks like a fairy land

Liked it very much

regards :)
 
I like the composition.

However, I do think it has a little bit of a blue tint to it. My suggestion would be to raise the temp on the white balance to bring some warmer tones in.
 
I like the composition.

However, I do think it has a little bit of a blue tint to it. My suggestion would be to raise the temp on the white balance to bring some warmer tones in.


+1
Beautiful photo otherwise.
 
nice shot but your WB is off
a bit blue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom