What's new

High Falls at Midnight

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some more shots from the city lastnight. These are of high falls which I just love. It is so amazing to me that this place 1. exists in the busy metropolis of Rochester and 2. people from my school dont even know it exists! Well anyway these are the ones that turned out well (I think). Tell me what you think and be brutaly honest please.

1.
53218869-M.jpg


2.
53218871-M.jpg


3.
53218878-M.jpg


4.
53218888-M.jpg


ENJOY!!!!:mrgreen:
 
beautiful shots, this place looks familar... hm... maybe i just posted a shot up of it or somethin...:lol:
 
yeah josh:blushing:. sorry. I don't mean to steal your thunder at all. I just find your work to be influential. I took one very similar to the one you posted. mine was not nearly as nice as yours. Josh took one as well but I am unsure how his came out. ttyl
 
These are stunning. I really like #1 and #2. The way you set your speed to make the fall look so silky - i love it!! Not too fond of the spot light in the bottom of #2, but still overall a gorgeous shot!!
 
Two is awesome. The rest are good, but in the presence of #2 fade slightly. Great job, keep em coming!

Rob
 
cool shots, i will have to take a drive out there sometime and take a try at it so another post can show up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom