What's new

High-key C&C

Noxire

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
181
Reaction score
21
Location
sweden
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Adidas_high_key_by_Noxire.jpg
 
I think this could be improved using a smaller aperture so that more of the shoe is within the DOF, rather than just the toe.
 
Also, did you use a low shutter speed? It looks like there was some camera shake that occurred when you pressed the shutter. The shoe lace has a ghost just to the right of it that appears like it was caused by a lower shutter speed.
 
2nd on the smaller aperture. Only the toe is in focus, the rest is very soft. With shots like this, its pretty essential to have the entire subject in focus, I think.
 
I used tripod and remote shutter-release so it was most definitely no camera-shake.

agree on aperture, I'll redo it and post update
 
If your going for a product shot here then yes the whole shoe definitely needs to be in focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom