What's new

High Key for Graphic Poster

dbyrd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hyper contrast.
dbgallery0002.jpg
 
Whoa! I like it. Wow.
Why don't you post photos of this quality, which are clearly professional, into the Weddings and Portraits Forum?
Shall I move it over for you?
 
I agree with Lafoto: very professional. Looks like an album cover (or poster, which I see that it is.;)) I love the contrast. The hair looks like brushwork! Very nice.
 
hmmm...might be even more interesting as just the face w/ no hair?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom