What's new

High School Basketball

Kenny32

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562411989xiwCSw

Went to our school's basketball game on Friday...Halftime score was 23-23 and they ended up winning 71-38.

Anyways, this is my first time shooting action with my new lens...It seems like there is something missing...I had tough angles because there is not much room under the baskets...but other than that I can't pinpoint what's missing from these shots.

Comments and criticism are appreciated.
 
Kenny,
These are all underexposed and the white balance is off. Your 70-200 2.8 ( I assume this is what you were using) may not be fast enough in some gyms. Get yourself a 50mm f1.8 and give it a try.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom