High School Sports

smyth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just thought I'd post some images I took for my High School's yearbook.

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_4679.jpg

DSC_4686.jpg

DSC_4698.jpg

i shot a soccer game in black and white film tonight. it was hard

most of them look like they need levels tweaked a little in PS, good job on showing the action

most of them look like they need levels tweaked a little in PS, good job on showing the action

yeh, they need to be touched up some, these are straight from the camera.

AN ENTIRE ICE RINK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WE DON"T EVEN HAVE LIGHTS ON OUR FOOTBALL FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pics tho lol

AN ENTIRE ICE RINK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WE DON"T EVEN HAVE LIGHTS ON OUR FOOTBALL FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice pics tho lol

If you're saying the rink belongs to the school... it does'nt lol. The city owns it. They own the football field too, that we share with all the other high schools. Thanks for the feedback.

I wish i had some pics of football that I took, but most of them turned out really crummy. They were all night games, and the only lenses we had are the kit lens (18-55mm) and a 70-300mm f4-5.6. Thank god we got the 50mm f1.8.

They were all night games, and the only lenses we had are the kit lens (18-55mm) and a 70-300mm f4-5.6. Thank god we got the 50mm f1.8.

I applaud you if you got any football photos with those lenses. I was fortunate enough to get to shoot this season with a 300mm f2.8 and it was still difficult.

3, 4 , 5 for me. I agree with the other poster a little richer color on the first couple of hockey shots would be better. Well done with the equipment that you had.

Yes, the colors seem muddled... I tweaked one a bit to see what I could get from it:

dsc46983eg9.jpg

Yes, the colors seem muddled... I tweaked one a bit to see what I could get from it:

dsc46983eg9.jpg

hmm yeh, the blue jersey is a bit over saturated though. Give me a few minutes and i'll post the edited ones- i edited them a few days after i originally posted this topic, and have kind of procrastinated... plus i have a few more i have to grab from school.

Over all very well done! Great job on #3 rink light is always so bad and good job with the panning.

Most reactions

Back