high shutter count?

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After years of swearing I was going to get a new body I finally ordered a sony mirrorless! I'm excited to try it out but I've had my current bodies for ~9 years now so I'm a little attached. I finally downloaded a program to get a shutter count and holy clicking!!!! What's the most you've had on a body? Mine is pretty high, but around what I had expected.... and honestly, I feel like I have bragging rights now :bek113:
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 6.35.29 PM.png

You've been a busy boy. What's the software. I've never done a shutter count and would be interested in doing it in my bodies.

I messed up my shutter count a few years ago
I used a sd card from a camera with a higher shutter count on my new , to me, camera
So my shutter count jumped by 6k straight away

post the image of the shutter count in an e male to the camera makers
Say they can use it in advertising for the price of a new camera

post the image of the shutter count in an e male to the camera makers
Say they can use it in advertising for the price of a new camera
[emoji1787] yes good idea!

I do a lot of high volume shoots (school portraits) so the shots add up quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I messed up my shutter count a few years ago
I used a sd card from a camera with a higher shutter count on my new , to me, camera
So my shutter count jumped by 6k straight away

Have you tired checking the shutter count in third party software? Depending on your make and OS there are other tools to find out shutter count, unless it is a persnickety Fujifilm.

Typically the shutter count is not associated with the file number on the card, for example a file number of DSC9999 will rollover to DSC0001 due to the restriction of digit extension of four places in the file naming convention.

You've been a busy boy. What's the software. I've never done a shutter count and would be interested in doing it in my bodies.

Pretty sure Paige is a mother of two.

My D2x is around 69,000 frames.

I'd be curious what the count is for someone that covers MLB. On a 1D or 7D at around 10 fps every night for 162 games, and then the playoffs, those counts must be very high. I'm not a spray and pray shooter but the new mirrorless is sooooo quiet and the viewfinder is seamless as it is shooting that it is easy to accidentaly rattle of 10 plus shots and not realize it.

What body made it to a quarter million?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back