High Voltage

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I happened by the power station today. Here you go (ala Lafoto)..............

highvoltage.jpg

highvoltage2.jpg

highvoltage3.jpg

4 (color version)
highvoltage3bluesky.jpg

highvoltage4.jpg

6 (They DON'T want you in there)
locked.jpg

Thanks for looking, and thanks Lafoto for the inspiration. I thought of you as I passed it by and said to myself 'Hey! You should shoot that!'

great B+W tones in 1 and 2. like the shape 3 and 4 creates, think i prefer the colour one there, its quite graphic, bit of type down the side....lovely. :thumbup:

i liek the series alot, very abstract, 2 seems a little too abstact for me, and i like the color version of 4! great fotos!

4 is definately my fav, the colors are sweet. Great work on all of these

Thanks everyone!:hug::

wclement--#2 is actually my fav. (I think) of this bunch. I like the light/shadow variances and the lines.

Thanks again..............where's Lafoto?

although your conversion sare very nice and suit this material well...the colour one stands out most for me too...the contrast of colours works really well and the clouds stand out more and I also like the composition of that one the best.
Nice work:D

#4, the color is great, awsome job

I really like the feel of this series. The black and white shots are great, except I think I like number 4 better in the color. Overall a very good set of pix!

crawdaddio said:
Nikkor 50mm 1.8
Nikkor 28-80mm 3.3
Nikkor 70-300mm 4-5.6
Nikkor 24-120mm AF-S ED VR 3.5-5.6
Yes, I like Nikon

skiboarder72 said:
excellent shots, you can tell these were taken with a nikon ;)

You sure? :lmao: :D :lol:

Ah! AH! Ah! AHHHHH! :) :D :mrgreen:

I love these!
Especially Photo 2.
Photo 2 is the best of the entire series, I say! Cool! Coooooooool!

(I finally finished the roll of film I had in the SLR when I first went to the transformer station, and got it back, and your b+w conversions make me think I might like some of those in b+w, too... must scan them, then we can compare, eh?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back