Lars Leber TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 203 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2007 #1 I tested my DIY lightbox last night and came up with this (after some Photoshop editing)..
his4ever TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2006 Messages 651 Reaction score 0 Location sitting at the computer... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2007 #2 sweet
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2007 #3 Interesting.
Icon72 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 16, 2007 #4 I like it.
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Feb 16, 2007 #5 I like it too, but the front of the shoe is disappearing into the background. Is that on purpose? ('cause that's bothering me a bit) pascal
I like it too, but the front of the shoe is disappearing into the background. Is that on purpose? ('cause that's bothering me a bit) pascal
photo0101 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2007 #6 Very creative.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2007 #7 a little text and I we have a great maqgazine shot