What's new

Historic and new photos - side by side

areopoli

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Bremen, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On my website http://www.2foto.info I put historic photos of streets, houses, landscapes and persons beside actual ones.

On journeys I try to get some old photos (i.e. postcards) on flea markets or antic stores and then take photos of those motives. Back home then I scan the postcards and put the photos into the site.

I´d be glad if the website would grow by further pairs of photos contributed by anyone who has access to old photos (grandma´s albums ...).

Some pairs were sent from USA, France, Greece, UK and even Greenland. Take a look and see if you can contibute some of your old shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom