rom4n301

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
Oopsie daisy...

Hope you didn't get a monster ticket.

nah.. no ticket yet... but goin to court on the 24th.. and cuz i only got my provisional license they might take that **** away an put be back on my permit...SUCKS!!!

Well that was dumb...

Don't even have your hard card yet and already rolling through stop signs.

Take this as a harsh warning and think about it every time you get behind the wheel... your lucky it wasn't someone on a bike.

Not trying to preach, (OK, maybe a little)... but seriously, slow down and think a little.

Were you texting too? :(

it woudlnt matter if it was a bike.. i was going slow as ****... and i wasnt really paying attention.. kinda spaced out.. iunno.. w.e... and nah.. i wasnt texting.. when im driving my friend reads/sends all my texts for me..

Glad you weren't hurt...

Now, where are the pictures?

someone had to ask

That really sucks, man. Fingers crossed they go easy on you in court and you just take it as a warning....

I hit a DEER last week on my way home and ended up smashing up my car!! There is a blog about this here: Like a deer IN your headlights! - The Lisa B. Effect!'s MySpace Blog | Lisa B.

My father in law is luckily a mechanic so he fixed it for me for a mere 100 bucks! So lucky. I am lucky it wasn't worse. Im lucky there was no oncoming traffic....

I was the butt of almost every deer joke known to man last week!!

Stupid deer!

Well that was dumb...

Take this as a harsh warning and think about it every time you get behind the wheel... your lucky it wasn't someone on a bike.

Not trying to preach, (OK, maybe a little)... but seriously, slow down and think a little.

Was he asking for an asshole reply? Sorry, I musta missed it.

it woudlnt matter if it was a bike.. i was going slow as ****... and i wasnt really paying attention.. kinda spaced out.. iunno.. w.e... and nah.. i wasnt texting.. when im driving my friend reads/sends all my texts for me..

Wow. Just wow. :grumpy:

Yeah, it would matter if it was a bike. It would matter if you hit someone walking.

That was completely irresponsible, and you show a serious lack of regard when it comes to driving.

People like you make people like me and my wife (motorcycle riders) wish they'd move the driving age up a few years because you obviously can't handle the responsibility of driving.

You weren't paying attention... you "kinda spaced out"... You kinda don't deserve to be driving yet. Grow up first.

They're not toys. In the hands of people like you they've weapons, as you've already proven. I hope they take your license away. I hope to God you don't do that and roll over someone on a bike, motorcycle, walking, pushing a stroller, what ever.

Pay attention when you're driving. :er:

Oh, and yeah... where's the picts??

Well that was dumb...

He posted on a public forum where people (last I checked) are free to post their opinions, I see you have yours.

Well that was dumb...

He posted on a public forum where people (last I checked) are free to post their opinions, I see you have yours.

I believe both our replies were harsh. Now we can feel like assholes together, m'kay?

You are obviously too young to see the mature, and very genuine advice given by NOYZE.

Come back in a few years and you'll appreciate what he wrote.

You are obviously too young to see the mature, and very genuine advice given by NOYZE.

Come back in a few years and you'll appreciate what he wrote.

I can see what he's saying.. The OP wasn't saying "tear me to shreds guys! I haven't gotten enough of that from my real life friends!" Texting behind the wheel is incredulously stupid but did the OP say he was texting? I take back my harsh words, but I feel my message was sound. Read my first comment as "I feel your reply was a little ill thought out" and you've got what I was trying to say. Now that I've completely derailed the thread, lets continue this argument through PM if you wish.

Most reactions

Back