What's new

Hit my ball please :)

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
624
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
haha so I have been playing around in my studio and with my lighting equipment and I took this shot and I wanted to hear other peoples opinions.

DSC03323.jpg
 
I think you need more light to help distinguish the fact that the 8 ball is in fact a ball..
 
I had a reflection on it before but I didnt like how it looked let me edit it up and post it
 
Need direct reflection on the 8 Ball.

so i was thinking more and I would like to know what exactly you mean by direct reflection. Do you just been like a specular highlight?

And for lighting I wanted it really dark but I would agree that making the ball seem more round would be nice.
 
I agree with above, not enough separation on the ball.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom