Hmm decisions..

It's only really not cool when I can't take my son out to play except for earrrrrlyyyy morning or when the sun has gone down. Even in the shade its way too hot after 10-11am... with a breeze. And I have heard thermometers used to measure the temperatures outside are often placed in the shade.. so its actually potentially hotter than any weather report reads.
Yeah, but I still remember one day in February, 2009 when I was sitting outside at a restaurant in Phoenix eating breakfast in 60 degree weather with a jacket on. I checked the weather here in Nashville and it was sleeting and 24 degrees. Nobody's weather is perfect, I guess.

Ok, let me ask you all just ONE question: Do you own a SNOW shovel?

Never mind the heat. You're all getting off easy compared to those of us who live in the cold. :violin:

I HAD one once. It finally rotted from disuse, I think ;)

Never mind the heat. You're all getting off easy compared to those of us who live in the cold. :violin:

I'm north of Bonnie in the beautiful desert state of Utah. over 100 degree temps in summer, foot on foot of snow in winter, and plenty of mud all spring as it transitions. Schools & work don't shut down here, even though the few months of no snow is long enough for everyone to forget how to drive once the white stuff comes back.

I can't complain though, because we don't get ice storms. Though, we got a few this year, very out of character.

Having photographed many, many promotions with pinnings, do the pinning and let someone else take the photos. Getting the opportunity to put the pins on doesn't come often and the photos of the pinning are rarely spectacular photos.

What's a snow shovel?

Pin it yourself!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back