Hmmm, yummy!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The bees did a good job on the blossoms earlier this year, and now it's time for the harvest :D

161654302.jpg

161654324.jpg

161654312.jpg

Hmmmmm! :D

Wow, love the flare on the last one.. makes my smarties im eating not so appetising anymore compare to them...

I love the sun on the last one - I heard a *ting* sound in my head.

sory for hijaking your thread but... wanna some? :)
IMG_0011.jpg

Mentos, that's not fair - Currants don't grow in southern California.

Lafoto, great pictures. My only complaint would be that the first one doesn't seem as sharp as I'd like. Tripod maybe?

And if anybody still isn't hungry...

53006005small8nq.jpg

Peter

Peateater said:
Tripod maybe?

Hmmmm :scratch: the tripod up there on that ladder :scratch: ??? I wonder how I should do that... it IS a problem :scratch:

Thanks all, all the same, this is turning into a VERY yummy thread, what with Mentos' currants and Peter's cake along with our sweet cherries!!! :D

does look yummy indeed! I like hoe the last one has just a touch of sun glare...very nice touch!

LaFoto said:
Hmmmm :scratch: the tripod up there on that ladder :scratch: ??? I wonder how I should do that... it IS a problem :scratch:

Thanks all, all the same, this is turning into a VERY yummy thread, what with Mentos' currants and Peter's cake along with our sweet cherries!!! :D

LaFoto, we are very lucky... we live in such area that we have all those fruits fresh and straight from trees :p

mentos_007 said:
LaFoto, we are very lucky... we live in such area that we have all those fruits fresh and straight from trees :p

yes, that makes me jealous. i have never seen such a thing except in your photos now. The only cherries i see are at the supermarket...

nice shots! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back