Hola!

Retocuher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagemaskingservices.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, my name is Shiva, an avid photographer during weekends and marketing manager of Photo Editing firm during weekdays.I gotta admit that I always make my shots look better by giving it to my colleagues (you guessed it right,Photoshop).
I love to follow sports like Football,Cricket and Tennis.Huge fan of FormulaOne Racing too :thumbup:
I believe that Photoshop isn't allowing my Photography skills to grow any further! (what a bummer)
My advice: Don't learn to use Photoshop if you want to be a good photographer! :lol:

Thanks for wasting your time!

Cheers :)

Welcome aboard.

My advice: Don't learn to use Photoshop if you want to be a good photographer!
Why not learn both? :er:

Hi Mike, it would be better if one can learn Photography first, develop the skills and then learn Photoshop.It is all in the head, cuz you may go like...well that shot ain't that good...but I can Photoshop it... Well I personally know many guys who take all/any kind of shots and turn them into awesome ones using PS.
:D
But it's all in the mind.If you are that good....chances are that you wudn't need PS.

hehe.

I agree, even a lot of skill in Photoshop, won't be able to help you if the photography is weak.

But, if you are using digital photography, it would also seem a little silly if you just learned the photography part and ignored the post processing part.
Like back in the day, if you were learning photography....you learned how to shoot AND you learned how to develop your film AND you learned how to make prints. The more your understand one aspect of the process....and how they work together, the better your end product can be.

But yes, you're correct in that too many people don't learn enough 'shooting skill/knowledge' and rely on Photoshop to 'fix it in post'.

Exactly! Develop your skills first ,don't bother with the post processing part in the beginning.Once you master the art then you can learn Photoshop/any other image editing program.This way you can easily understand and implement the "tools" in that particular software too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back