hole in the ceiling

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lips2ua6.jpg

kinda creepy!

looks like my shot of the moon eclipse.....

Mmmmmm................................................probably an affect of too many pancakes.

Looks like a fish lol

looks like human lips with a single light source... i dont see much other than that so im sort of confused

kinda creepy!

thanks!

looks like my shot of the moon eclipse.....

lol, im sorry to hear that

Mmmmmm................................................probably an affect of too many pancakes.

pancakes??? LOL

for some reason i feel like you live in raleigh? or near raleigh? have you been on the art walk?

Looks like a fish lol

lol

looks like human lips with a single light source... i dont see much other than that so im sort of confused

actually, that's exactly what it is. we were in a small hut-like building with a small hole in the roof that allowed in a single stream of light. aside from that hole, there is no light into the hut. my brother was standing in the light with his mouth open and exhaling. i thought it looked interesting.

actually, fish also was my first association , sorry ;)

Then it was that someone might just exhale his/her final breath.

composition is a bit disturbing to me.

actually, fish also was my first association , sorry ;)

Then it was that someone might just exhale his/her final breath.

composition is a bit disturbing to me.

dont apologize alex. thanks for being hoenst!

Not doin it for me, my first thought was one of those creepy sleazy places where they have holes in the walls for, well..... ummm... yeah, men to put "things in" and theres someone on the other side to..... IM sorry if that came off rude but that was honestly my first thought.

oh my god, you thought my brother's mouth was a glory hole!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

thanks for the honesty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back