What's new

Hole

Giraf

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
147
Reaction score
2
Location
Laval Quebec
aColombia718.jpg
 
love your POV, the exposed rebar, and b&w tones!

well done :thumbup:
 
I like this shot, good perspective and tones :thumbup:
 
I agree... I really like the perspective on this one too! Nice B&W!
 
The leading lines are wonderful. When I first looked at it, the picture led my eye in a circle, intertwining my gaze back into the middle of the picture. Its really wonderful, good job!

-Fiona
 
very cool! clever composition... :thumbsup:
 
Great comp and capture. Very nicely exposed and good contrast!

Rob
 
super cool...love the compo on this shot. nice BW too. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom