What's new

Holiday Lights

Preston

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
Minneapolis, MN
holiday.jpg
 
Pretty! The lit up sky looks amazing. The cathedral-like building on the right adds to the christmas-atmosphere. A very nice picture, Preston. I like it a lot. :D
 
Very nice. It has a some kind of "magic-feeling"...
 
I also like the lit up sky! Great photo! I love city holiday decors! :D
 
Thats a great photo preston. I need to head up to the twin cities for some night photo action sometime soon.
 
I like the light of this image. She is very attractive. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta mucho la luz de esta imagen. Es muy atractiva. Saludos desde España.
 
nice!
don't ya love the skies in these well lit night shots?!
thanks for sharing.
 
great shot well done, inspires me to go out and photograph my local christmas lights
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom