What's new

Schnauzer Holiday

Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
5,541
Reaction score
7,116
Location
near St Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The pups xmas photo. I took the photo in October when they were freshly groomed and before friends/family sessions. Quincy, Oscar & Oliver. Little Oliver is 1 year and has been part of the pack since last January. He did a great job sitting and posing with his brothers. He is a ball of energy at times!


Schnauzer holiday by Cheryl, on Flickr
 
They're possibly thinking "But there's only one pair of slippers to chew...now what?"
 
Bah Humbug....we want the treats! I have trouble getting one looking at the camera, cant imagine how hard it would be x3!
 
Love your pups and great photo
 
Nice shot, we love Schnauzers .. :icon_santa:
Agree love schnauzers!

They're possibly thinking "But there's only one pair of slippers to chew...now what?"
Oliver has chewed Qunicy's blanket, shirt and clean thru his collar.

Bah Humbug....we want the treats! I have trouble getting one looking at the camera, cant imagine how hard it would be x3!
Getting 3 to look is a challenge. I did a practice the day before of sit and stay. They work for Cheerios.

Beautifully done.
Thanks!

Love your pups and great photo
Thanks! Your pups are adorable
 
Awe, so cute.

Nice shot!
 
Wow...it must be challenging to get all three to pose and look to the lens at the same time! Great job.

Glenn
Thanks! It is a challenge to get all three looking at me. We did a practice the day before without the camera. A sit and stay as I walked backward. I have cheerios and a squeaker to get their attention.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom