What's new

Holiday Macro's

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Location
Sliedrecht, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you enjoy them, let me know if you did and what to do better next time :thumbup::D

1)
DSC_0482.jpg



2)
DSC_0735kopie.jpg



3) Any body know what this creature's called?
DSC_0530.jpg


4)
DSC_0777.jpg
 
All very nice shots. I think the first is the best of the bunch.

Great job!
 
The first one is my favorite.

Dani
 
Mooie foto's :P First one is a bit moved, but for the rest nice shots!
 
It's not moved, it's the depth of field that makes the shot blurry in the front. Thanks for the comment and compliments any way!
 
These are nice!
I like the last one best, by the way, and that even though the last one does not show the tiniest bit of green. Surprise, surprise!

And I also like the second photo, though - and since this was one of your questions, Leo - if it were mine, I'd crop it a little to use the blade of grass more as a graphic element, and I think I'd try to work on the contrasts and on sharpness a little.

What did you do to achieve this macro effect, particularly in Photo 1?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom