holidays

kevindosi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindosi.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the lady friend came to town for the holidays, so i thought it would be a good opportunity to practice with my camera. any comments and criticisms are most welcome .
1)
christmas1.jpg

2)
christmas2.jpg

3)
christmas3.jpg

4)
christmas4.jpg

5)
christmas5.jpg

6)
christmas6.jpg

Honestly, these just look like snapshots from a point & shoot. Just keep experimenting, that's what will make you better. :)

wow really? i've gotten really pretty positive feedback in the past month or two, and i liked these photos more than most of my others. granted, i'm kind of just playing around and don't know what i'm doing. thanks for the criticism. can anyone point out some things i should do differently?

Change your angles, get low or get unusually high! Framing is also something to consider, depth of field and such.

A lot of your photos in this thread are a tad out of focus. (2,3,4 to be exact). That is definitely something you could improve on.

#2 is pretty sweet. It's disorienting, has a great sense of motion, and overall is just fun to look at.

I think you could improve #4 by focusing the subject and finding a more interesting background, although I do like the idea behind it and she has a nice expression.

Most reactions

Back