What's new

Holland Landing Revisited

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After another fun-filled day on the road I de-stressed by taking a stroll through Holland Landings. This place is fast becoming an anticipated stopping point on my journeys.

hl1_7124.jpg


hl1_7108.jpg


hl1_7113.jpg


hl1_7130.jpg


hl1_7132.jpg


hl1_7139.jpg


hl1_7148.jpg


hl1_7138.jpg


hl1_7150.jpg


hl1_7153.jpg


hl1_7155.jpg


One more day to go and its the weekend again! Yahoooo!

Eric
 
Ooh Eric you have some real gems there ... the herons and the drooping sunflower really catch my eye though!

As per usual :thumbup:
 
dude! :thumbup:

the worker in the field...love it Eric!
 
neat shots Eric :D like the fourth.. and the bird shots are just awesome!
 
The heron shots are amazing!

apparently weve moved from crows to eagles to waterfowl. I just can't keep up with this changing birds all the time.
 
Thanks for the comments. I was chasing two Herons up and down the river to get the shots. They would take off and land 60ft. away so I would go over there and they would takeoff again. After the third time they got tired of me and tookoff for good.

Eric
 
The things photographers will do for excellent pictures :lol:
I love them all, good work :)
 
Very nice series eric.
The shots of the heron in flight are excellent. :)
 
The second and the bird shots are my favorite. Excellent work as usual!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom