What's new

Hollywood 20

adoho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know the sign is blown, but this was a quick shot on the way into a movie tonight.

_DSC6464.jpg
 
Different pov :)

Actually, for me at least, the sign helps to balance the b/w of the photo. It kind of draws your eye diagonally through the image.
 
No worries, that sign is not too blown. OK, we cannot read what movie they show, but all in all I find this night photo well exposed, and quite pleasing to look at, for - woodsac is mentioning it, too - the unusual POV.
I feel I am growing more and more a fan of black and white photography, I must say! Suits this one really well (too!).
 
Different pov :)

Actually, for me at least, the sign helps to balance the b/w of the photo. It kind of draws your eye diagonally through the image.

Which was the idea, but I was hoping to get the lettering on the sign. :er:
 
Bump
 
I do not think that the sign takes anything away from the picture. Actually, I think it would be difficult to read the sign even if it was not blown out. I like the way the pictures looks right now. The first thing that I looked at when I saw the picture was the detail on the building on the right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom