What's new

HOLY CRAP!

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well with a title like that you might be mistaken the image to be a shot of a priest having a dump! But no, image how delighted and proud I am to have gotten the following bird shots at not 300mm, but try 28mm!
Cormorant.jpg

#1
Bird-Vision.jpg

#2
Bird-Feet.jpg

#3
Close-Head-Shot.jpg

#4

This bird was such a great model, it even let me touch it's beak and stroke its head, so as a thank you, I gave him a little 'pat' on the head for a job well done!
The-Bird.jpg


PS: This is a wild bird taken down at Baldoyle Estuary this morning... and to think, I wasnt even going to bother taking my camera!
 
Great pictures. He may be from the wild, but I would say this bird is pretty comfortable with people!
 
I like shots #2 and #3. They look like they could almost be joined together. :D
 
very cool, but your not supposed to touch your models or subjects!!!! shame on you!

jk.
 
he he, oh yeah Mike, your right, ah well, no harm done! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom