Holy crapolla..

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So...I hate coding and website crap.

but with the help of a few friends and basic instructions i've some how muddled this together.

Links aren't working for some but what do you think?

I want the general public to see, that's why I didn't post in the "websites" forum. I'm not showing it off, I'm just asking if it looks ok.

Are there any errors?

www.bacemedia.com

escalator is spelled wrong and your titles seem to be off on the right side of thumbs for the portraits section, but i like your website, simple but looks really good. i like you style too. some really nice shots on there.

Yeah you're right...I ahve to change all those little details I was just rushing to get it up and see if it was working.

Think of this as a "beta". HA!!

Thanks for the compliments.

i like it alot! the design is quite nice! doesn't seem "muddled" to me...:thumbup:

looks cool. didnt see no errors

I couldn't figure out a way to get back from the portraits gallery without pressing back. You mgiht want to put a button in or w/e.

The design side is nice. nice clean tidy website.

I need a link to the Home Page from here.
Clean, simple design :thumbup:

Love your portraits! Get [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1582973954/ref=pd_lpo_k2a_1_img/002-9022619-6632822?%5Fencoding=UTF8"]this book[/ame] and start sending your portfolio links to various magazines/publishers.

Runs pretty smooth to me, great little flash viewer, and your portaits are awsome.

Definatly need to get a link back to main page. I'm actually gonna try and get that flash viewer to sit in a window with links on the left side for all the other galleries and the contacts. Then when you click on the left, the new gallery shows up.

Thanks for the comments!

And thanks Dan! I will look for that book.

Looks great bace. Simple in all the right ways.
Oh and btw, your portrait work rocks!

Most reactions

Back