Holy Places!

Frederico

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you pick a religion..

not that i have one.. but this is so awesome...

Edited due to broken link

Bad scan of a med format black and white I took at San Xavier mission in Tucson. Gonna find the rest of my scans and post more. I want to go back as soon as they're done with refurbing it.
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo, b&w with shadows, too!!! This is my kinda image....love the shadow of the gate with the little figure showing. Right on, brother!! :thumbsup:

Ok, maybe it's time i whip out that negative and print it in the darkroom. I did print it once but since my filter was too small it messed up the image.. the corners were light.

oh, did you notice how the lion head creates a shadow of a sheeps head?

oh, did you notice how the lion head creates a shadow of a sheeps head?

Not until you pointed it out, actually, no.... but that is totally cool. I really like the circular pattern of the gate.... good eye to notice this. This is the exactly the type of stuff I like to look for when the time of day is right.

Shadows= :cheer:

great voodoocat!! that shadow really haves that sheephead look:D thins guys think in everything!

ok.. here it goes.. huge dump

All links broken...

#5 of the second batch, i suppose jesus or some holy man, reading of a book. i dont know exactly why, but it made me smile. the kind like the quick exhale then a smile, the type of smile you make when you come home from after a pretty crummy day and your cat rubs up against your leg and despite the world around you, your happy. similar but different from the smile you find when your with the one you Love

thanks for the shot. i appreciate it.

Frederico said:
you pick a religion.
8360480075a.jpg

LOL

Most reactions

Back