What's new

Home at last

Every slider is a tool, same as my lens ;)
 
Amen! I am of the very strong opinion that WB is the most ignored adjustment on a camera. It's not just to achieve "perfect" WB, but such a mood control. The same photograph taken on a warmer WB setting would have yielded a completely different atmosphere.
 
Absolutely. I spend a deal of time deciding on WB for an 'artistic' flavor. Photography is more than a replication of the view I saw, it's the view I saw im my imagination I try to create, sometimes I am successful, more often not.
 
^^dork! :D
 
This is one of the best photos i have seen recently !!! What a lighting; you made Sun your studio light and Nature your studio :thumbsup:
 
Bluetiful!
 
Thank you so much :)
 
I like it! Love the silhouette while having a cold feeling while looking at the photograph.
 
Thank you. To me it brings back memories of being alone on the beach at night and feeling perfectly content.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom