What's new

Home

Elaceimages

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot from my neck of the woods, this was taken last september IIRC
Freshwater-bay-sunsetweb.jpg


Darren
 
Not quite so ugly, your neck of the woods! Totally NOT ugly.

Erm :er: ...

... very much to the contrary, I should say!!!

A BEAUTIFUL neck of the woods yours is! Mine cannot compete with that! Not even when the sun sets ... WOW.

I like the wide angle, small aperture, long exposure (soft waves), AND the inclusion of the flowers in the foreground!!!
 
Wow, the colour is amazing, not just in the sky, but on the rocks as well. Gorgeous.
 
That is beautiful!!!!! I too, like the inclusion of the flowers.
 
Wow i love the colors they are very vibrant, and the texture of the coastline.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom