What's new

Homeschooled

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$homeschooled.webp

My daughter while being homeschooled. Please let me know what you think...
 
Your WB is off.... too yellow, forehead crop is not comfortable
 
Your WB is off.... too yellow, forehead crop is not comfortable

Thanks for the input, I did not do any editing to the photo though. Again thanks. I will learn from this.
 
$homeschooled.webp

Any better?
 
Second post WB is better. You seem to be missing something here. What I see is very narrow focus, of a hand, doing nothing, and no "story". Yes, I read that she is home-schooled, and she is your daughter, but what am I supposed to get from this shot?
 
Might be better with focus on her face, and let the rocks and hand be OOF. Also, I don't know if this is a "photography rule" or not, but it's a pet peeve of mine - I would adjust her glasses so the frame wasn't cutting through her eyes.
The rocks suggest she was doing some kind of interesting hands-on learning activity ... love those, but I'm wondering what it was. Maybe from a different angle, we could see what she was up to and it might help with that "story" aspect?
 
$homeschooled2.webp

Man I am loving the feedback. Here is another shot with more of a 'story.' She is doing math and the focus is on her but her brother refused to leave the room so he is a bit of a distraction. But again thanks for the feedback. I will learn and move forward. I am new, no excuse, but I like this feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom