Honda Fit

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this car last weekend during Nisei week. Two strobes on stands were used, sb-600 to camera right and vivitar 285hv camera left. It was actually my first time using off camera flash to shoot a car. I'm kind of happy with the outcome, but in hindsight, I can see some issues I need to work on next time.

Hmm looks like you have good even lighting. Great shot. I like the little honda Jazz's, well that's what their known as in Australia.

I have a Honda FIT, I love it.

I think you did a good job lighting it, but I'm not sure that I like the reflections in the windows.

I think you did a good job lighting it, but I'm not sure that I like the reflections in the windows.

Yeah, that's part of what's bugging me too. I need to pay more attention to that sorta thing next time.

It's a good shot, but with the shadows gone, it'll be better.

what would be the best way to get rid of the reflections in the windows.?
Well, ideally you would choose a location and place the car in such a way as to give you better reflections.

In a commercial shoot, they would just use photoshop to do what they want with it (probably black them out).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back