honey get the phone...plz

You're not a bad guy, just inappropriately blunt at times, and that's fine, I can accept you for who you are. Your suggestions are just as valuable as anyone else's here for the most part, just keep giving them instead of snide remarks (or at least follow up with a constructive suggestion outside of quit photographing) and no one else will consider you a bad guy either.
I have never told anyone to quit photographing. Not sure where you get that one. in fact, I dont even care if the OP loves the absurd PP. Some people do, but at the end of the day, this is a photography forum. He did not ask for only critique on the PP. He gave a vague "whts your thoughts".....well I would say that there wasnt any confusion in what my thoughts were, I made it crystal clear. :mrgreen:

I have never told anyone to quit photographing. Not sure where you get that one. in fact, I dont even care if the OP loves the absurd PP. Some people do, but at the end of the day, this is a photography forum. He did not ask for only critique on the PP. He gave a vague "whts your thoughts".....well I would say that there wasnt any confusion in what my thoughts were, I made it crystal clear. :mrgreen:

I understand man...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back