What's new

Honeymoon Pictures

A4RingedONE8T

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarasota/Brandon, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from a cruise to the Caymans and Cozumel for my Honeymoon, figured I would share a few pics here and get some critiques!

Enjoy!

Shawn

1.

DSC02866PS.jpg


2.

DSC02873PS.jpg


3.

DSC02471PS.jpg


4.

DSC02505PS.jpg


5.

DSC03042PS.jpg


6.

DSC03054PS.jpg


7.

DSC03133PS.jpg


8.

DSC03154PS.jpg


9.

DSC02977PS.jpg


10.

DSC02996PS.jpg


11.

DSC03114PS.jpg


12. (HDR)

DSC02909_7_8PS.jpg
 
On a honeymoon and you still made it out to take pictures... :)

Nice work.. I really like 11 and 3. And possibly 8 with some more pp.
 
11 was my favorite. I liked 3, too, but wanted to crop it differently so the hut wasn't so centered. Most of these were nice. I thought all of them could use a bit of a saturation boost, but still nice.
 
3) looks like a postcard =)

4) looks like it could use a little straightened slightly


looks like you had a wonderful honeymoon. grats.
 
I like #2 (my national flag :))
Did you also stop in the Bahamas or was that the flag pole on the ship ?
 
I like #2 (my national flag :))
Did you also stop in the Bahamas or was that the flag pole on the ship ?

It was on the ship, didn't go to the Bahamas this time, was there last year on a different cruise. All beautiful places!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom