HONEYS!!! I'M HOME!!!

And we missed you!

I'm posting more as I edit them. I just keep editing the second post I made, instead of making more posts. :p

dam, no more spaming with hertz...

Anyway welcome back, the Chatroom has been very empty without you

Meysha said:
Hola chikky babe! Did you have just an amazing time?!?!?!?!?!

Well...if I tell you that I was very choked up when we were saying good byes, and I actually did CRY from the time Jeff dropped me off at the airport until we got to security....will that tell you what an amazing time I had?

I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I WANNA GO BACK!

Yeah...you can ask Joe...I'm already getting ideas of what I'd need to save for airfare. :er:

So...in more than two years, I'm pretty sure I've never once gone nearly three days without posting.

Did anyone even NOTICE I was gone???? :p

slickhare said:
yay core's back! chat time! :hail:

Heheh...not in chat at the moment (at work right now :grumpy:)...at 3:00 central time I get off work, then I'll probably go on a bike ride...THEN I'll be online all night editing photos and whining to Joe about "Why'd it have to end" and "When's the next meeup?". :mrgreen: Hope to see you in chat then, slick!

I do have a hankerin' for pizza...maybe you could get on that so it's ready. :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Heheh...not in chat at the moment (at work right now :grumpy:)...at 3:00 central time I get off work, then I'll probably go on a bike ride...THEN I'll be online all night editing photos and whining to Joe about "Why'd it have to end" and "When's the next meeup?". :mrgreen: Hope to see you in chat then, slick!

I do have a hankerin' for pizza...maybe you could get on that so it's ready. :mrgreen:

/me fires up the legendary pizza oven...

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back