What's new

Hong Kong Street Cat - June 2010

Some good shots there. Are you "the guy with the cat book" that was published a few years ago??
 
How fabulous! I love these! Especially the 3rd and 5th! Nicely done.
 
THX for viewing and giving comments.

Derrel:
I wish but never have my own cat book published .
 
I truly LOVE your cat pictures! I've got this post and your previous one starred in my Google Reader and show them to everyone! You are able to capture these cats in a very special way. Truly unique shots!

You really deserve your own book!!
 
Great cat series! These are interesting and the quality of the images is great.
 
Again, #3 is awesome. I really like the look on the guy with the fresh kill too. Kinda giving you the stink-eye. Nice crop.
 
Very nice series of images, i can easily see taking these and making it into a book.

Nicely done
 
i like the regurgitated rat shot. u dont get a lot of those! a not so glamourous shot for the rodent tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom