What's new

Hooked on a feeling

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, I was bored. just a bit of fun, let me know what you think!

6879595304_d4b6e788a5_b.jpg
 
Well, I'm glad you're not a surgeon. ;)


Fun pic!
 
Silly you--this photo should have been shot against a Blue Swede background!!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You should have made people guess the wuzzle!
 
Great! I have that song stuck in my head now.
 
Well, I'm glad you're not a surgeon. ;)


Fun pic!

Lol, yeah my handwriting has always been terrible. this was me trying really hard to write straight, still couldn't do it :confused:



You should have made people guess the wuzzle!

I think this one may have been a bit too easy. I'm going to try and do a whole bunch of these for a fun project. I need to think of some more phrases that I can use though.
 
Also, is there no limit to how terrible the Hoff can be?
 
There is a thing really wonderful about this image...the colors!!! they all really match to one another :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom