Hope I can get your votes!

redfeatherranch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,
I am trying to do some good in the world and need your help. I am a small scale equine photographer (www.redfeatherranchphotography.com) among many other things, including potential contest winner. I was told (rather rudely, actually) by another TPF member that I should post here, rather than in introductions. So here I am. If you can't help me out, no problem.

I have entered my photograph into a contest, however the first 2 rounds are based off of popular, public vote, rather than merit. If Chloe and I win the grand prize I am definitely giving back to several non-profit organizations, which I am collecting from all those who are helping me gain votes. Some charities include: Lourdes Shrine in Litchfield, CT; the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation; Pupsavers.org; Colorado Horse Rescue; the Central Asia Institute; and the Franciscan Hospital for Children. Please, if you would have a charity that is close to your heart and can help us win, I would love your votes. Let me know who I can add to the donation list. I am attempting to support at least 30 charities. Thanks for your time and your votes! A finalist is chosen each week, and we have 3 more weeks to go. Although I have over 170 votes, my competition has over 3,000. Maybe next week is my week. We can all click once a day per IP address. If you're up for it, here's the link:
Vote for Chloe in the Cutest Dog Competition - Cute dogs photos

Thank you again, and may you all your photos bring joy!

Diane & Chloe

PS. If this is not an appropriate place to post, please let me know where I might be better off. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back