Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few I took recently...

365157299.jpg

365157284.jpg

365157291.jpg

Sony A100 18-200mm

Very nice. Maybe a little contrast. But I like the compositions.

The angle on the sheep are begging for a composite. I'd like to try something kind of strange & radical if you don't mind?

Go for it. Thanks.

Cool. I'd like to preface this with what I did to one of my own shots of a llama

A Curious Beast
http://aeve.com/1tpf/gs-visions/d8120.jpg

Here goes; (title - It Comes and Goes)
365157291.jpg

Just like to explore my idiot side :)

Again though. I like your images and look forward to seeing more of your work.

Did you shoot these in black & white or convert from color? Just wondering because I always shoot in color and except for once when I got lucky with one of the tenant houses these buildings look just as bad for me when I convert to B&W. It is so difficult to shoot those stark white buildings. Of course it didn't help that both times I was there it was just after high noon. I really like the angle from which you shot the springhouse - I've never been able to make that [inside or outside] look good either. You should see those sheep now - as of 2 weeks ago, stark naked! LOL Nice shots.

That's awesome abraxas! Made me lol... I need to get me one of them thar softwares, I'm just intimidated by the learning curve... Thanks again!

Dagwood I took them in color and converted to BW in Irfanview - the day before the sheep shearing. You can't see them panting in the pic, but they were. I live less than 5 mins from Hopewell/French Creek so I take a lot of pictures there.... do you go often?

The first one is outstanding

Dagwood I took them in color and converted to BW in Irfanview - the day before the sheep shearing. You can't see them panting in the pic, but they were. I live less than 5 mins from Hopewell/French Creek so I take a lot of pictures there.... do you go often?

We go to Hopewell and Daniel Boone Homestead every few months, French Creek not so often because its difficult for me to walk there except by the lake [where canoes are located]. We're a stone's throw from Lake Ontelaunee, so go there more often.

The sheep were panting badly the day we were at Hopewell too so guess it was not the wool making them hot. :lol: Have you ever gotten a good shot of the furnace in the barn? [ loft like area right behind the water wheel where some old wooden wheelbarrows are stored] ? Its so dark in there except for the light that comes down through the furnace which gives a cool\creepy effect to the place. I've tried a few times to photograph it only to end up with uninteresting and crappy results.

Most reactions

Back